More Light More Power hoodie racing green
Patrick "Packey" MacFarland hoodie
The greatest fighter to never get a title shot, Packey MacFarland would retire from the sport of kings with a record of 105 wins, 1 loss and 6 draws. His career would bring him to London on more than one occasion, where he would fight Britain’s legendary Freddie Welsh.
Our debut collection is inspired by the people, art, sport and magic of Shoreditch and the surrounding area.
Unisex cut. Ladies order one size down.
- Colour: British racing green
- Patrick MacFarland back print with embroidered logo centre front
- 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Wash and iron inside out. Do not iron print. Wash with similar colours.
- Unisex cut. Ladies order one size down.
All garments are made cruelty-free with sustainable and eco-friendly materials. For more information on how the Shoreditch Mask Company is dedicated to ethical and eco-friendly production, click here.